It’s official, Fort Wayne now has a bike share and we couldn’t be more excited to be a part of the kickoff to this program! It’s going to open up more opportunities for folks to commute around town without having to purchase a bike. This includes those who have to commute by car to work, but would like to bike to lunch or other meetings downtown.
We love fun contests as much as we love bikes here at BFFW. So, we were honored and very happy to help with a contest on social media to win a 1 year Zagster membership. 1 year of FREE riding? Yes please!
There will also be an opportunity to win a spiffy BFFW t-shirt and individual membership!
Here are the complete rules and details of the contest:
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who tag a photo with the hashtag
#fwbikeshare on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and who are 18 years of age or older, as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Indiana and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The City of Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne Trails, Bicycle Friendly Fort Wayne, Visit Fort Wayne, Leadership Fort Wayne, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully
unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that. You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bicycle Friendly Fort Wayne as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 15 at 12:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time and ending on May 31 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. All
online entries must be received by May 31 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. Photos will be included in an album, posted on Facebook by Bicycle Friendly Fort Wayne for
community voting, between 12:01 AM June 1, and 11:59 PM on June 15.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the hashtag #fwbikeshare on either social media platform, Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bicycle Friendly Fort Wayne.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one Zagster, Inc.,
annual membership, valued at $60. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Zagster Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bicycle Friendly Fort Wayne to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
More details on how to win BFFW swag/membership on Facebook & Twitter, so stay tuned!!